In this episode TravelTV.News focuses on:
- The ‘Discover Oman’s Beauty’ Regional Workshop comes to Dubai to Promote Special Summer Tourism Packages to the Sultanate.
- ANTA Holidays & Oberoi Dubai sees India as key source market.
- Air India Express introduces daily flights from UAE to Mumbai and New Delhi.
- Accor Hotels welcomes visitors to its largest ibis hotel in the GCC region. Ibis One Central hotel plans to target a wide mix of international and regional business, leisure and MICE travellers coming to the UAE.
- K. SHYAMSUNDAR, Chief Executive Officer, Air India Express
- SALIM ADAY AL MAMARI, Director General of Tourism Promotion, Ministry of Tourism Oman
- AJAY DOGRA, sales Manager, Park Inn by Radisson Hotel and Residence Duqm
- SHERIEN SHERIEF, MICE Manager , Elite Travel & Tourism
- AKBAR ABBAS, Resort Manager, The View – Hail Al Shas
- SAOUD MOHAMED AL DARMAKI, CEO/Founder, Premier Travel & Tourism, Abu Dhabi
- ADAM AL RASHDI, Adventures Division Manager, Razan Travel and Tours
- UMANG KAPUR, Assistant Director of Sales, Al Nahda Resort and Spa
- DHARMENDRA SHARMA, Head-sales & Marketing, Oberoi Hotels, Dubai.
- GAURAV KHANDELWAL, Global Head-Tours, ANTA Holidays.