In this episode TravelTV.News focuses on:
- Saudi Arabian Airlines enters into an agreement with Expedia to launch Saudia Holidays.
- Disney Destinations hosted a keynote event in Dubai to celebrate its new products
- Around 600 exhibitors from nearly 70 countries were represented in China’s new three-day business to business travel trade show, ITB China.
- Honeywell Aerospace highlights the latest advancements in satellite connectivity
- The newly introduced, Amazing Thailand Golf Paradise campaign aims to generate awareness about Thailand’s golf offerings
- BRIGITTE ELMKIES-SITBON, Director of International Sales & Marketing , Disney Destinations International
- DAMIEN VAYNE, Head of International Press Relations, Disney Destinations International
- PHILIP HERMANN, Director, Cross-Product & Connected Aircraft Strategy, Marketing & Business Development, Honeywell Aerospace
- CHATTAN KUNJARA NA AYUDHYA, Deputy Governor for Marketing Communications, Tourism Authority of Thailand
- MILAN MEHTA, General Manager, Mercury Travel, Abu Dhabi
- ARIJIT MUNSHI, General Manager, Tune Protect