In this episode TravelTV.News focuses on:
- The third Annual Convention of Outbound Tour Operators Association of India(OTOAI) successfully held in Ras Al Khaimah with over 180 delegates.
- Lapita , an upscale brand by Marriott, is a unique gateway to endless fun at Dubai Parks and Resorts .
- Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry reveals that the total spending within the UAE’s travel and tourism sector is expected to reach over $56 billion in 2022.
- After opening and running three successful years in Dubai, Taj group ready to spreads its reach to two new different avenues in Dubai
- GULDEEP SINGH SAHNI, President, OTOAI (Outbound Tour Operator Association of India)
- RIAZ MUNSI, Convention Chairman and vice President, OTOAI (outbound Tour Operator Association of India)
- Shaji Thomas, Director-Destination Tourism Development, Ras Al Khaimah Tourism Development Authority
- Sanne Emborg ,General ManagerLapita Dubai Parks and Resorts
- RANJIT PHILLIPOSE, General Manager, Taj Dubai