In this episode TravelTV Middleeast.News focuses on:
- In association with one of Europe’s leading fashion department stores, Breuninger, Tourism Germany invites the GCC travel trade to learn more about the country as a shopping destination at its webinar on Tuesday, 23rd November at 11.00 a.m.
- Yogyakarta promotes its destination amongst middle east tourists
- Flynas launches flights to Alula from Dubai, Kuwait, Riyadh, Jeddah and Dammam
- The largest aquarium in the Middle East to open in Abu Dhabi
- Marriott signs a deal with Wasl to open W Mina Seyahi in 2022
- AGUS PRIONO, Head, Yogyakarta Tourism Office
- MARLINA HANDAYANI, Head of Marketing Division, Yogyakarta Tourism Office