In this episode TravelTV.News focuses on:
- 8 million international tourist overnights were recorded in Dubai during the first six months of 2017.
- The Tourism Authority of Thailand is promoting unique and exciting summer pakages in collaboration with the Thai Airways and SNTTA travels
- Haitham Mattar, the CEO of Ras Al Khaimah Tourism Development Authority has been appointed as the Middle East representative on the United Nations World Tourism Organisation affiliate members board.
- The Indian tourism office in Dubai launched a mango campaign to promote the destination and attract summer travelers
- Passenger numbers at Dubai’s second airport, Dubai World Central DWC, grew by over 35 per cent in the first half of 2017.
- CHALERMSAK SURANANT, Director , Tourism Authority of Thailand Dubai
- VIPUL, Consul General of India, Consulate General of India Dubai
- I R V RAO, Assistant Director, India Tourism for West Asia and Africa
- SHUJAAT YAR, General Manager- complex, Four Points by Sheraton Sheikh Zayed Road