In this episode TravelTV.News focuses on:
- Indonesia Tourism Sees huge potential in the UAE market
- Dubai to become Cathay Pacific’s regional Hub for all passenger across middle east
- JEju Island registered 20 per cent increase in the number of UAE tourists that have visited South Korea’s Jeju Island during the first half of 2017
- Emaar Hospitality to operate Address Madivaru Maldives Resort Plus Spa in a Private Island in the Indian Ocean.
- RC Hospitality added another property to their portfolio with the opening of Omega hotel.
- H E ARZAF FACHREZY FIRMAN, Consul General, Republic of Indonesia in Dubai
- NIA NISCAYA, Director International Tourism Promotion in Europe, Middle East, America and Africa Indonesia Tourism
- WON GEON NA , Marketing Executive- Medical Tourism, MICE, Visit Korea
- SHAFIQ IBRAHIM, Marketing Manager, Korea National Tourism Organisation
- RAVISH GOWDA, Managing Director, RC Hospitality
- MAUREEN FERNANDEZ, General Manager, Omega Hotel